((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
OK, I'm here to tell you what happened in the evening.
The friends of big bro's came to the house in the evening. They all were having a gift on their hands. Then we all gathered in the dinning hall and cut the cake. It was the first time I saw a birthday party................it was so beautiful. Big sis and lil sis decor the house with balloons and lights. When big bro was cutting the cake they busted the big balloon which was full with sprinkles. I was scared when I heard the sound but then I realized and stared to smile. Big sis was caring me in her hand but I wanted to go in big bro's hand. And don't know how they realized that and I was handed to his hand. Then they clicked so many pictures with me.
Big bro's friends started to be funny again and I could not hold myself to join them but as I went to them they all went scared. I was so surprised............Mommy told me not to be near to them. They all were having a plate with cake, sweets and some fries. I also got a plate with cake and sweets. But I wanted fries and got scolded. I was sad then big sis told me that fries are bad for my health and skin so I felt sorry because I was angry at first for that scolding. But in dinner I became so much happy..............Chicken.........there was chicken. I got 2 big bites.
It was a great day. I enjoyed very much. I had good time with my family. I'm tired now.............want to sleep.....
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )
[ naturalbeautyal.blogspot.com ]
[ https://youtube.com/channel/UCqh9_JU0m78E4pG-9SDhPIg, ]

No comments:
Post a Comment