Sunday, August 15, 2021

MY NEW FAMILY

((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 


Hello all, I'm back again. Today I will tell you about my family.............

So before coming in this house I only have my Mom and my Siblings in my family. But after coming in this house I get a big family. I was so surprised when I come here for the very first time. I did not ever think that I would get such a big family. But I'm blessed to have this.


dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com


I will tell you how much members are there in my family. There are total 11 members in my family including me.

Starting with the elders...........there are two aged members in this family, one of them is Grand-Paa and the other one is Grand-Maa. They are so sweet mainly Grand-Paa. He is so kind. Grand-Maa is sweet too but she was angry when I come here for the first time. But now she is a sweetheart. She give me some of her food every night. I become addicted for this.

Then it comes to the most caring people of this house.............they are Mommy, Daddy, Big-Sis and Big-Bro. These are the persons love me most in this house. I sleep in their room. Mommy and Daddy are the mom and dad of Big-Sis and Big-Bro. I like to stay with Big-Sis and Big-Bro. But they have to go study everyday and at tat time I stay with mommy and daddy. They love me so much. 

Now the next one is Uncle, Aunt, Lil-Sis and Lil-Bro. They are also kind and sweet. I like to spend my evening time in their room. Lil-Bro was the youngest member of this house before I come. But now I am the youngest one of this this family



So this is my family, I love all of them very much. Once I tried to ran away from this house but when I saw them crying because of loosing me I could not hold me back to return home again. At that day I promised myself that I would never left this house and the members in any situation. I really never thought that there will be someone who will love me as much as my mom do. But I was wrong. I get 10 persons who love me as my mom. I am so great full to have them in my life and I will stay by their side forever no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I will  always support them and love them.

I want to thank that man who took me here and provide me this family. It's true that all of the members in this house are crazy somehow but I love them all. I don't want to change their personality because I like them as they are. I love my family very much............



  ( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )














No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...