Thursday, December 16, 2021

1st BIRTHDAY

  ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

 Hello all, I am back again. My name is 'Z' and I am a dog. Today I am going to tell you a big news about me and my family. So, let's start........................

Today is 8th January. And the news is the day before yesterday was my birthday. It was my very first birthday ever. As you all know I have been living in this family from the beginning and I love all the members so much. There are many members in my family and we celebrate each birthdays of the members. That's why I know how they celebrate the birthdays. But I never thought that they are going to celebrate my birthday too like they celebrate their birthdays. 

Actually I did not know that it was my birthday. It was big-bro who weak me up in the very morning and wished me 'happy birthday'. I was happy to hear that. Then as soon as we came out from the room all the family members wished me one by one. That was very surprising for me. I felt so grateful to them. 

They are celebrating the day when I came to this house for the first time as my birthday. So, you can say that my original birthday was some days before than the day they celebrating. But it does not matter as I was very happy with that day. 

I received  so many birthday wishes that day from so many people. Our house is located in the middle of the colony. That's why we met many people when we go outside. As you all know I need to go outside for 3-4 times in a day and I met them each time. But the people are not the same for every time. I met different people each time. Big-bro is with me in the morning and night everyday and daddy take me outside in the noon. And they told the neighbors that it is my birthday that day. The neighbors also wished me. Actually I am the only pet dog in this locality so normally all the neighbors love me. All of them treat me very well. Some of them get fear to see me they don't come close to me but they don't heat me too. They are very sweet. 

I got my favorite cookie for the breakfast. There was a delicious fish item for lunch and in the dinner I got chicken. In the evening there was a small celebration for my birthday. My brothers and sisters arranged a cake for me. They decorated the hall and put a birthday cap on me. But I was not comfortable to cut the cake with knife. So big-bro cut that. But mommy gave me the most surprising thing. She invited all the children of our locality in the celebration. They came with gifts. I got one belt with collar, two cotton shirts, one clip to cut my nails, two soft toys, a set of my favorite shampoo and lotion and so may my favorite snacks. Those are so many I am little worried about how to finish all of these within dates. But I was too happy to express. I never thought that I was going to receive gusts to celebrate my birthday. Mommy ant aunt gave them cake with some snacks and sweets. And I got a big pies of cake. 

 As I told before that I don't like kids, But it was past. Now I am grown up and become more understandable. Now I don't get jealous with the kids but I don't like them get close with big-bro. Big-bro is only my big-bro, others have no right to take him as their close one. 

It was a great day for me. All the things happened that were beyond of my thoughts. I knew that my family must celebrate my birthday as they celebrate their birthdays but inviting gusts was not in my dreams. As I really don't have any friend in this locality I had no expectation about gusts. But as you all know my family is the best family in this world, they prepare everything  to see me happy. I also thanked them from my entire heart and will be thankful forever. 



( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...