Sunday, August 8, 2021

1 Month


((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 


 I have been living in this house for one month. Now I love this house and the members so much. They are my family and this is my house. 

Just a week ago I tried to go to my mom. It was evening and dark. But as soon as I ran out from the house all the members also ran out following me. I was trying to go more and more far away from them. Because I wanted to see my mom. They followed me for long time and at a time they gave up and returned home. I was able to see them from that distance (I can see and smell mote than them 😎). I was happy to see them returning home back. But suddenly I saw they were crying. I felt so bad, it was painful to see them crying. Don't know why I also started crying πŸ˜₯. Then I realized that I can't live without them. I want all of them for my living. I returned home as quick as possible. When I entered the house I saw them sitting here and there, but all of them were looking hopeless. They became happy just seeing me. Big bro took me into his lap. 

That day I make my mind that I will never leave this house and the members anymore. 

Today is a special day, it's big bro's birthday. I don't know that. But when I realize I wish him and give him a kiss. He is very happy today. Mommy and aunt are so busy in the kitchen. Opps...you most probably don't know who are they....I will tell you. Mommy is Big Bro and Big Sister's mom. And Aunt is Lil Bro and Lil Sister's mom. 

They are cooking fish, I can smell it. I am very smart 😎. 

I just see the box with a cake. That means it's going to be more celebrating in the evening. I will tell you what happen in the evening in the next episode, saty with me.... 


(Next episode is coming tomorrow, follow for more..) 



naturalbeautyal.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...