Wednesday, December 8, 2021

NEW YEAR

  ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

Hello all, I am back again. Today I am going to tell you about my first new year experience. So, let's go......

This year is the first ever new year of my had no clue about new year before that. Actually I did not know anything about new year. I came to this house in 2017 and now it is 2018. Today is 2nd January. So, yesterday was the New Year. 

All the members of this house were so happy. They wished everyone. There was a small celebration for the New Year in our house. We normally have our lunch inside our house. I take my lunch beside the dining table and the rest members take their lunch on the dining table. But yesterday we all have our lunch on the rooftop of this house. As I said before this house includes a big rooftop, where I play every evening with my brothers and sisters. 

So, yesterday at the very morning uncle took the gas-stove and went up-tiers. I was puzzled to see him like that. It was around 7.45 in the morning and all of them were having tea. Then big-bro told me that we all are going to celebrate the New Year by having a delicious lunch on the rooftop. That's why uncle did that strange thing. Then it was clear as water to me....that mommy and aunt are going to cook the foods on the rooftop and we will have that there also. I was so happy. Because I love to stay on rooftop as long as I can. But today there will be all the members of my family with me on the place where I want to stay for the long time. 

Mommy and aunt went to the rooftop first then big-sis and lil-sis went to there. Mommy and aunt were cooking the breakfast for us and my sisters were arranging the place to sit and play. I was waiting for big-bro in the room and he was taking bath. Then we went to the rooftop. I started to run as soon as I entered there. But then mommy told me not to run fast because there was so many things and even a gas stove too. It must be too risky to play there for that day, but it was ok because I got the chance to spend all the day on the rooftop with everyone. 

Then they had their breakfast. I had a bowl of my favorite snacks with some cookies which I love to eat. then we sat there and brothers and sisters started to play games. I was also playing with my toys. Sometimes they were playing with me too. After some time grand pa came and started to tell a story. He is a genius. There are so many stories in his stock. We all were enjoying his story. Then I fall asleep while listing his story. 

After a long time big-sis wake me up and I saw big-bro was holding my bowl in his hand. I realized that it is the time for lunch. I had a very good nap, thanks to grand pa for this. I was so happy to see my lunch bowl. There were some chickens, and the quantity was big than the regular days. I finished my lunch quickly and washed my face. Then the other members had their lunch. I was siting on the sun. Actually we all were having our back to the sun. It was a cool day of winter and it was so relaxing to have the hot sun rays on the back. They were having their delicious lunch with chit-chat. The atmosphere was so relaxing and beautiful. I was wishing to have this relaxing and happy day for everyday. 

Then after the lunch, they spend some time on the rooftop. Evening was coming, so we all took some things and went down from the rooftop. Uncle again pick the gas stove up and replaced it in it's place in the kitchen. Then we all had some rest as it was a heavy day. We went up-tires for many times with some items for mainly cooking. So, we all were tired that day. But it was a great day. I hard that my family celebrates New Year in this way every year. So, now I am waiting for next year to have a great day again. 

  

( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...