Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Second Day of My Life

((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 



Ooohhhh, this is the second day I came to this house. There are so many people here. It's good to say that all these people are so lovely. They are caring. There is a boy in this house, he is soooo happy to see me, it's like he was waiting for me. He took me outside in this morning to do my stuffs......you know.

Ohhh, I forget to introduce myself. I am a puppy. You can say me a dog, actually I was born last week, so I think it's fine if you see me as a dog. I don't have any name until I came in this house. They are calling me 'Z'. Yeeaaaa, I have a name. I will tell my mom and my siblings about this.  

MY NAME IS 'Z'
The boy is like my big brother. I will call him BIG BRO, yeaa!! He is the best in this house. There is a old man also. He is also soo good . He was so happy to see me that he started laughing. I will call him GRAND PAA. They gave me hot milk to drink as soon as I came yesterday. At night I ate hot milk with biscuits. It's lunch time now and I am feeling hungry. I want a bowl of milk in my lunch too. Ohhh, yess!! big bro is coming with the bowl they give me foods. No....I don't want to eat rice. I want milk, please....


AFTER SOME HOURS;

It's evening now and I just return home with big bro. He take me outside to visit his friends. His friends are also happy to see me. I was trying to play with them but they were not good at playing with me like big bro. But still, I like them. 

By the way...............I can't find my mom till now. Where is she??? I am missing her sometime. But these people are so caring. They never leave me alone for a single moment. Most of the time I am on my big bro's hand. So, it's good to say with them. Mom take your time........I am happy here, don't be sad for me. I am waiting for you mom. I have so many things to tell you........take care of yourself and my siblings.......lots of love to you all.............................



(NEXT EPISODE IS COMING TOMORROW, FOLLOW FOR MORE 😊😊)

naturalbeautyal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...