((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
I can still remember that time, I saw my mom for the first time. She is sooo beautiful❤❤. I also have some siblings. All of them are so sweet. They started dancing after seeing me for the first time....
Where are they??? I want to go back to them. I am feeling hungry. I want my mom.
By the way, this man holding me is also a kind one. He is checking me again and again if I'm having any problem or not. But where is he going with me?? I think my mon and siblings will be there also.
This man is cycling. I am feeling so good on cycle. It's the first time I riding on a cycle. I think I am going to sleep...... it's so good..... π΄π΄π΄π΄π΄
After 15 minutes;
Ohhh, I was sleeping.... don't know how long I sleep. It feels good after having some rest. Yesterday I was so busy with my siblings...I didn't get proper rest.
It's a new place. There are so many buildings. I am also entering into a house with the man who bring me here. He is still holding me in his hands carefully.
Ok, we are going upstairs....wait, who are they???? Why they are so happy to see me?? Do I know any of them??? No..I don't know anyone.
The man open his arms, I fall on the ground. Why you man doing this to me??? And where are you going????? Heyyy, come back to me, take me back with you...heyyy....come back....come back.
I don't know what is going on and where are my mom and siblings??? I thik I am the only one, no one is here.
But I don't know these people. There are so many people around me.
Why they all are looking at me?? I am scaredπ°π°. Mom please come to me, please save me mom.
(Next episode is coming tomorrow. Follow for moreπ)
naturalbeautyal.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment