((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello readers...............I'm back. You know my name is "Z" and I am a puppy (or a Dog).
So, today I will tell you all of my likes and dislikes. I'm living in this house for 3 months and in this long time I've experienced so many things. I like some of those and some are very bad for me I don't like those. I am going to tell you about those.
LIKES -
There are so many things I like, here those are.............
The first thing I like the most is to be loved by the people.You all know that how much the members in this house love me. And I become greedy by their love and care. Now I want some more. I want all the people I meet love me. But this is not happen all the time, because sometimes people get scared by me...........I don't know why..????????????
I like Sweets sooooooo much. Sometimes mommy give me sweets which is made of milk. And I like milk also. Mommy give me milk everyday.I literally wait for that daily, when she give me milk.
And I like spicy curry and Chicken. I came to know that human eat spicy foods which is very testy. I like to eat them .
I like to play with big-bro in the field and in the roof-top. I runaway from him and want him to catch me.This is the best play for me. I also like to bite their slippers and I'm an expert on that. Sometimes I bite big-bro's hand also and he enjoy that.
I like to sleep on their bed. Their bed is so soft and warm. I cover myself under their quilt and enjoy the warmth. It feels good. I also like to sleep in big-sis' lap. It is also warm and she massage my legs...........it feels so good, I fall asleep there.
DISLIKES -
There are some dislikes also, here those are..................
The first thing I dislike the most is my belt. I always have to wear the belt but I want to play all around the house. I want to run away from this house and want them to follow me. But they don't allow me to do that. Don't know why they do that.
I hate the boiled foods. Mommy knows that I love chicken but don't know why she give me boiled chicken all the time. I don't want to eat that. Whenever I eat that I feel sick and want to vomit all the things I eat. But big-bro give me some chicken each and every time from his part so I don't vomit my boiled chicken. Otherwise he must think I am sick and never give me that.
I don't like medicine. All of those are very bad in test. Some days ago I was sick and had no test of foods. And at that time dad brought some medicine and gave big-bro. I did not know those were for me. Big-bro opened my mouth after I had my lunch and made me to eat that medicine. It was biter and I was about to through it up.
The last thing I hate the most is children. I hate every child come in this house. They snatch all the attention from me. I don't like any of them come my house and become the lovable one. Sometimes I want to bite them and through them out of this house. And their crying.................the worst thing in this world. Whenever they start crying everyone run to them and start to do some ridiculous movements around them which is very funny. I don't want any child come to my house otherwise I will bite all of them.
So, these are the things I like and dislike. I just want all of the members in this house just care about me...........only me. They love just only me......they care only about me. I want to be the only one for them to love...care. I want to be the dearest one for them.............and I know I am. ☺
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )
No comments:
Post a Comment