((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello all, welcome to my daily blog. i am "Z", a puppy. Today I will tell you about my daily routine.
The first thing of my daily routine is waking up in the early morning. As soon as I weak up I make Big-Bro up also. Some time he refuse to weak up but I don't let him sleepπ€. Because I need to go outside when I open my eyes in the morning. The morning weather is always so nice and calm.
I return home after spending some time outside. Then I drink some water and take some rest. I feel tired for running around the field.
Everyone having tea and biscuits in the morning and I also take some biscuits with them. Then it's my free time come. I have nothing to do but taking a nap. I weak up again when I have to take tiffin. In that time I eat some snacks like 'pedigree'. I love to eat this. Then I play with big-bro or big-sis or others. Otherwise I play with my toys myself. They have to go school so they can't play with me in day time.
I love to eat so lunch time is my favorite time. Normally I have fish or meat in lunch. But sometimes it's only veg and I don't like that. But mommy said it is for my health. If I eat meat or fish everyday I will be sick. So I eat veg also. I love potatoes and I have it every single day. I use to go outside again after my lunch.
In the evening when my brothers and sisters come back from school is the happiest moment for me. They have some rest and some food as soon as they come. Then it's our time to play in the roof. We come back from the rooftop after playing and they give me my favorite snacks.
Then I take rest beside big-bro and he start his study. Sometimes big-sis give me a massage on my legs and my back which make me sleep. I weak up again when mommy goes to make dinner. I have a common dinner daily. I have roti with milk everyday. I love to drink milk. Sometimes there ia chicken in dinner but that day they didn't give me milk. That's why I don't like to have chicken in dinner.
I basically have a walk after having dinner. Daddy and big-bro bring me out for night walk. I love this moment, weather is also calm and cool. Then I have my sleep with big-bro on his bed just beside him. He talk with me and make me have a deep sleep......
So, this is my daily routine. I enjoy every single part of this.
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )


No comments:
Post a Comment