Wednesday, September 29, 2021

All about my brothers and sisters

 ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 


Hello, I am back again. My name is "Z" and I am a puppy. 

I told all about the elders of my new family. Today I will tell you all about the children of this house. Though they are children of this house but all of them are older than me. I am the youngest member of this house now. 


Big-sis and Big-bro ;

Ok, starts with Big-sis and Big-bro. They are the dearest sister and brother I have. 


Bis-sis ;


Big-sis is the eldest among the children of this house. She is 19 years old. She is a college student. She has variety of hobbies. She likes to dance. She likes to eat. But her favorite hobby is watching movies. She can watch movies all the day constantly. She is talkative. She get angry easily and cannot control her angers. She is straight forward and can't control herself to say hard words to anyone. And the main thing is she is more comfortable with beating rather than arguing. These all her negative points. But she is trying hard to change her this attitude. Because she has faced so many problems for her this attitude. Not only she, sometimes mommy and daddy have to be in problems because of her. As she is old enough to understand all of these that's why she is trying to change herself. 

But she is kind also. She can make anyone close to her. She can't start taking with any unknown person but once she start talking she can be comfortable with them. She want to do any job to establish herself. She is good in study but she can't get courage to do it herself. She should not open her books until mommy tell or scold her for study. She is kind to me also. She give me biscuits while she is eating those. She also massage my legs and back...........this make me fall asleep quickly. But sometimes she give me a strong squeeze into her arms which is annoying😫. But moreover she is the sweetest to me. 


dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com


Big-bro ;


Big-bro is the leader of bringing me in this house. He had a wish to bring a puppy. But he had a condition, he wanted a black one. That's why he had to search hard for a black puppy. At least he got me. Though I am not full black, my legs and belly are white but he took me and keep me in this house. 

Big-bro is a school student. He is 15 years old. He also have hobbies. He likes to draw. He also like to collect body sprays with good smell. He is calm and have patients. He is nit talkative. 

He us like my mom. He does all of my works by himself. He takes me out every time. He gives me bath. He gives me medicine when I need and apply antiseptic cream on my wounds which I got while playing. He is the one who cares more  and more for me. It's really hard to spend a day without him. I can't repay him for what he is doing to me. I love him soooo much. 


Lis-sis ;


Lil-sis is the young sister of this house. She is also a school student. She is 12 years old. Her hobbies are playing with doll and watching movies. She is very quite. She has very strong hair. Her hair is all black and straight. She want to keep that as long as she can. But aunt always cut that and make her sad. I don't like that. Every time aunt does that I want to tell her to stop that and leave Lil-sis's hair as she want. Lil-sis is sweet to me. She gives me my favorite pillow everyday I go to their room. 


Lil-bro ;


Lil-bro is the young son of this house. He is a school student. She is 9 years old. He has only one hobby. His hobby is playing non stop. He is learning to play a musical instrument, which is called "Tabla". But he is very energetic and talk non stop. He has questions every single time. He get scolded constantly from everyone. He make everyone laugh by his actions. 


That's all about the children of this house. I love all of them and they also love me too.



 


( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...