Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Dewali

  ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

Hello, I am "Z" a cute little puppy.  I think I am big enough to call myself "A Dog" but my family members don't agree with me in this case. They introduce me as a puppy to everyone. They even treat me as a little one. I am not complaining, because I enjoy this treatment. 

Ok, let's start today's subject of talking. So, I got experienced with The Durga Puja in the previous month. Then I just got the experience of Dewali some days ago too. I am not surprised very much as I came to know that there must be some occasion coming soon since the beginning of this month. All of my family members were very much busy in cleaning and planning. They were so much excited too. But I didn't know what the occasion was until one day big-sis told me about the Dewali. Dewali is also a puja like Durga Puja. In this occasion there is a special ritual. There are 14 candles or lamps have to be lighted in the evening of Dewali. And every house have to do this. This is quite satisfying to see each and every house having lighted candles in their doors. This is the main thing to do in Dewali. 

But this is not the only one to do in Dewali. Dewali is a festival of lights, sweets and gifts. You can see all the houses are decorated with lights, flowers. Those are very beautiful. 

Sweets are the another most essential things for Dewali. You can't celebrate this festival without sweets. In our house grand pa, daddy and uncle went to the sweet maker's house to prepare a special sweet. They do this every single year. In this year big-bro also accompanied them. They brought lot of sweets in the mid night. There were some snacks also with the sweets. This is the best thing to prepare our own sweets by ourselves. It's very much enjoyable too. I wish I can also go with then to see how to make this mouth watering sweets. 

The other compulsory thing of Dewali is gifts. But most of the gifts are gifted during the Durga Puja. So it's not happen every time to get a brand new gift just before the Dewali. But that doesn't matter. As everyone have received  gifts before puja, it's cool for them. 

Fireworks are the compulsory thing to do in the night of Dewali. It's sometimes create loud sounds and flash a lot. But this is the essential thing. But it's not right that every single fireworks have these. 

I had enjoyed Dewali very much. Though the fireworks are sometimes scary for me. But I got at least one of my family members by my side every time, that's why it's not very scary for me. There is a temple just out if out house, where the puja of Dewali happen. So everyone went to that temple. I also went there once but it was daytime then. Big-bro was so much worried for me. He thought I must got injury if I went outside in he night if Dewali. There are so many fireworks outside that night. As a result there must be burning papers, metals and asses.......these are enough for me to injure my paw. So, I went out in the day time. The temple was also decorated by lights, flowers and coloring papers. It was looking so beautiful. There were the goddess Kali maa. She was looking so beautiful with so many jewelry. Grand pa was the priest that night. He prayed for every one to the Kali maa. 

In this way my Dewali was passed. It was ended just 2 days ago. All of us are very much tired. We all need a good rest but the school is going to start and the holiday is going to end for everyone. It will be only me who can have a peaceful rest as I have no where to go for study or work. I will enjoy my rest very well and try to make every one happy by my ticks and tricks. 


( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...