Thursday, September 9, 2021

Cool Monsoon

 ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

 Hello....hello, welcome to my blog. My name is 'Z' and I am a puppy of 8 months old. In the previous blog I'ad told you that we got a new cooler machine in my room. Before that it was too hot to live in the room in day time. But after that machine there was some cooling feeling which made me comfortable to stay in my room every time, even in the day time too. Not only me, this cooler made all the people in this house cool. Big-bro and big-sis are the best  position as they have the direct attachment with the cooler. But the others are also happy because whenever they feel too hot they come in this room and make themselves satisfied. 

This happened 2 months ago. And in the last week uncle bought another cooler machine also for his room and connected that with gran pa's room. Now there are total 4 rooms in this house which have direct attachment with cooler. I hope rest of rooms will get their cooler soon. Now I can stay in uncle's room as well as grand pa's. Actually I was staying only in my room now a days after it get the cooler, because it is too hot outside. So, I generally don't step out of this room. this make me sad sometimes, before that I could go where ever I want. But after the machine everyone told me to stay into my room as it is cooler that outside. The reason of this is I got sick because of this hot weather and the vet told daddy to keep me under cooling weather. That's why they rushed to buy a cooling machine as soon as possible. 

OK, so this is the reason behind the cooling machine. Now I am going to tell you about the weather of now a days. It is raining for the last few days. Big-sis told me that it is the Monsoon Season. This is my first monsoon. 

dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com
This is a very good weather. It is raining everyday which makes the weather cool. Sometimes there is no tresses of the sun. 
Yesterday was a day with heavy rainfall. It started raining before I woke up. Lil-Bro was refusing to go to school because of rain. I think going outdoors in this rain is the most difficult one. But he had nothing to go except going to school. But big-sis did't go college. She enjoy to go to college but sometimes she looks depressed. I think she is not comfortable with her study till now. I heard that she was not able to get her favorite subject at first and that's why she had to take another one. I think this is the reason of her this behavior. I also once saw her talking with mommy in high voice. I really hope she will get some interest in her study and be happy.

In the afternoon they made paper boat and leave those into rain water beside the road. Those were floating very nicely. I experienced with this first time and it was so good. I enjoyed that very much. Yesterday mommy cooked hotchpotch. they said it is the best food during monsoon. But I did't like that and refused to eat. Then she cooked rice for me. I thought she must be angry with me as I refused to eat. But she was not, it looked like she knew it from before that I will refused to eat that. 

Monsoon is good but there is a very  big problem with this season. It is full of mud and dirty water outside. I don't like to step on that mud and water. But I have no other choice. Every single time I go outside I return with full of dirt in my legs. I heat this too much. They clean my paws and legs every time and make those dry and I don't want to step into that mud again. But it keeps repeating the next day. 

 

dailylifeosanewborb.blogspot.com


Except that monsoon is very nice. I am enjoying this season with my family. Sometimes it feels cold in mid night. Big-bro then covers me under a bed sheet and I have a very cozy sleep, which is the best in this monsoon. Sleeping with the song of raindrops is the best feeling in this season. But sometimes there are thunders and I get afraid with this. Not every time but sometime it makes loud sound and I am afraid with this. 

But overall Monsoon is very good and enjoyable. I hope I will get so many good memories for the next year. As I am having the best family in this world I am too much confident that I will get the best memories of monsoon. 


 ( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...