((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello there, I am 'Z'. Today I will give you some good news, guess something.....
Ok, let me tell you. In the last meeting I told you that daddy, mommy.... They are thinking to have a cooler in big-bro's room because I am suffering from hot summer. So, yesterday they really bought a cooler. It's a A.C. I am so happy now. I don't feel hot anymore. Yesterday was a cool day in this hot summer.
This is one of a good news. Now the most interesting thing I am going to tell you. Big-bro and big-sis' room is side by side. There is only a single wall dividing their rooms. So, daddy creat a plane. He implant the A.C in big-bro's room, then make a hole in yhe common wall so that it can make these two rooms cool. Can you imagine this.....such a engineering brain. I don't know if you see this type of plane before or not. But believe me in this is the first time in this neighborhood. Everybody is coming in our house not see the A.C but to see the engineering plane. I think they will also adopt this.
Every member of this house are full of laugh to see this. Big-sis is dying of laughter every time she entering her room. And I am happy to get this cooling mechanic and seeing everyone having fun. Now they are planning to have another one for uncle and grand paa. I think there will be such engineering too.
This mechanic give a good plauser. I am not worried for the hot. I saw big-bro had a sound sleep last night. Every one coming in this room whenever they are feeling hot. Their shining face give me good feeling. I also feel relaxed.
I think this is quite quick to have this A.C just in between having plane. They should wait for some days and let figure out the weather. But they are very much worried for me I think. So that they buy this in such hurry. Oh, I forget.... they also get a stand fan with this A.C as a gift I think. It is in grand paa's room. I am just staying in big-bro's room every time for the cooling atmosphere. Aunt is teasing me because of that. She is telling that I forget them to have this machine. But no, how can I forget them??? They are the part of my everyday life. I will never forget their kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment