((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello all, I am "Z" and I am back again. In the last episode I told you that big-sis and big-bro are going to their grandma's house with their parents. I was quite sad. But today I am so happy because they have returned yesterday.
At first I thought that it would not be sad for me staying without them, mainly without big-bro. But I was totally wrong. It was too hard to stay without him. As I stay most of the time with him in a day and I use to sleep with him.......it's uncomfortable to sleep without him. I sleept with uncle in big-bro's room during he was not in house. But I was not comfortable. I know all the members of this house are best and love me the most but I can't sleep with other except big-bro.
All the day it's not like that. I didn't think anything all the day. Aunt, lil-sis and lil-bro are very caring during these days. But when it's time for bed, I became unhappy. At that moment I missed my big-bro very much. Otherwise it's not anything wrong and I never felt any problem.
As it was Puja Holiday lil-sis and lil-bro went to visit the Puja Pandels with uncle one day. They were very happy. In the next day aunt went with uncle to visit the pandels. And one afternoon grandma went out with uncle too for visiting the pandels. Grand pa is the only one who used to go himself to the pandels. One day it was the day when uncle had his drama show. He went out after having the lunch. Then in the evening aunt, grand pa, lil-sis and lil-bro went to watch the show. It was only grandma and me in the big house alone. That day I felt so lonely and missed all of them. But I had grandma with me that's why it was not that bad as I thought. They returned in the mid night after the drama finished. Aunt feed me dinner before went there. So, I was sleeping when they came.
That's how my Puja Holiday spend. There was so many delicious foods during these days. I ate sweets, and chicken. I enjoy these days except the nights. I was waiting for the returning of mommy and daddy. Yesterday was the end of my waiting. I was too happy to stay still. I was jumping and want to hug everyone very tightly. Yesterday was the most relaxing day of my life till now. I sleept very calmly with my dearest person in the world. He told me about the days without me. He told me how he enjoyed his puja in his grandma's house. He has two brothers there.
They bring new dresses for everyone from the grandma. They also bring pickles from there. Big-sis bring a special type of sweet for me. She is the sweetest one. Not only me everyone is very happy for their coming back. Lil-bro is too happy that he spending most of the day in big-bro's room with him and me.
OK, this is what I want to shear with you all. I am too happy to express my happiness. I want to live with all together always........ ππππ
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )
No comments:
Post a Comment