Saturday, September 4, 2021

Big-sis Birthday

 ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

Today is the day of Big-sis Birthday. I get to  know this yesterday. Most of you know that I sleep with big-bro. So, yesterday he told me that today is the day of big-sis birthday. He was so confused because of his gift. He was so careless and forgot to buy anything for his loving sister. He told me that he was worried that he will not get the time to buy anything for her in the next morning before the celebration. I tried my best to calm him with my trick but those didn't work. 

So, today in the very morning he get up before me and do his every work and was waiting to open the shops. Then he take his Bicycle and run away from home just now. I hope he will be able to buy the best gift for his sister. 

I wished bog-sis as soon as she woke up. Every day her first duty is to pat my head and give me kiss after she wake up. I wish her at that time. She was so happy for that. I am so glad that my this simple things make her so happy and make her smile. I know that I can't give her any gift or create any celebration for anyone but I get to know that I also can make people happy with my own. 

I get to know that today is going to be the celebration of good foods. There is fish in lunch and chicken in dinner. There will be a cake. I eat cake first time in big-bro's birthday. I love this. 

In the evening.......... 




This is the main time of any birthday. But don't know why the cake is different from big-bro's birthday. Anyway, there is a very small celebration. At first she cut the cake then everyone give gifts to her. I am happy that big-bro is able to get a very beautiful flower vase for her and she love it. Then mommy gives cake, sweets and some frirs to us, for me there is only sweet and cake not fry. Then we took our dinner. 

This is a different type of celebration. In big-bro's birthday there are his friends but tiday there is only the cousins. I think big-sos doesn't have any friend here. But that doesn't matter because we have a great day. I get to a very important thing in this house, that is....if you want to be happy then you can be happy with every small and simple things. It doesn't need very big or costly things to become happy. Living with your family can make you the most happiest person in the world. You just have to love everyone and spread love everywhere. 

I am very sleepy now..... . I'm going to sleep....good night. 


( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...