((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello, I am back again. My name is "Z" and I am a puppy. In the last episode I told you that we got some changes in our house. So, today I will tell you the reason behind it.
All the changes are caused for Puja. All the people are excited for Puja Holiday. It seems like they are waiting for Puja. This is the greatest festival here.
The situation is same in our house too. They become so excited for puja. As a result they make the changes and modified the whole house. Now you will ask me, what is the reason of buying new clothes? Right...???
Ok, the reason of buying new clothes is the same. Most of the people wear new dresses during puja. And this is common for all over the India.
![]() |
| dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com |
I was also so happy for this festival until I came to know a news. Big-bro and big-sis are going to their grandma's house for puja. Not only that mommy and daddy are also going with them. I was so frustrated to hear that. Why they are all going in a same time. This is not fair to me. Then I came to know that this is the only time when mommy go to visit her mom. Her mom's house is so far from this house so it is not possible to visit her frequently. That's why she used to visit them during the puja holiday. As everyone is in a long holiday it is easy to take the long travel.
Big-sis is telling me that they have to take a bus at first, then a train and then finally a car.........to reach their grandma's house. This is so difficult I think. She also tell me that they have to spend 5 hours in a train to reach there. She tell me that they enjoy the long travel as they get this chance once for a year. But I was thinking it must be boring for a time at least. Then she explain the Canario of their way and describe that very nicely. That change my mind and thoughts. I fall for the description and wanted to visit the place with them. But I can't go with them it will be dangerous for them as well as me too.
They are going for a week and they have the ticket for the day after tomorrow. I don't have to worry for myself. Because I will have the rest of the family members with me. I am comfortable with all of them. But I am worid for them as they will have a hacktic travel. I wish they reach their destination without any problem. I also wish they gave a nice holiday. I am happy to think that mommy is going to meet her mom after a long time. I also wish that someday I will meet my mom too. I am very happy in this family, I will tell my mom how much they love and care for me. I am sure my mom will be thankful to the members.
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )

No comments:
Post a Comment