Thursday, September 16, 2021

Something New

 ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 

Hello all, I am back. My name is "Z" and I am a little puppy. 
Today I will tell you about some changes which are happening in this house. These changes transfer the atmosphere of this house. 
OK, so I am telling you about these. 
The first change is ;  our house is changing it's colour. This house was White in colour with broun border. But it has changed it's colour. Now the colour is light orange, which is very beautiful. This colour makes the house bright. Every time I see the house from outside I feel so happy. It looks like a new house. 
The next change is;  our living room is rearranging. Before that there were only a sofa-set, a television and a almira which is joined with the wall. But now some furniture are added in this room. There are a
dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com
 new long flower vase with some pretty flowers and a new book self. This book self is so  beautiful. It change the whole look of this room. Grand pa put some of his favorite books in this book self which makes the self colorful. 
Now it's about me. I used to sleep in big-bro's bed. But a weak age daddy bought a bed of mine. This bed is so soft and it feels warm. This is a dog bed that's why it is so soft. I was angry at first. I thought they didn't want me to sleep with my big-bro. But when I try to sleep in my bed, I was so happy. My doubts are cleared. I love to sleep in this bed. 
They also bought some new soft toys for me. I like soft toys, mainly Teddy. Daddy bought me 2 new teddy bears. Daddy bought those also for me. This is the first time that he bought toys for me. Otherwise big-sis or big-bro bring those for me. 
The next change is, they are buying new clothes. Every member of this house are having new dresses. I think there is some occasion coming soon. I was happy to see them in new dress. But suddenly big-bro give me a surprise. He open a packet and there was a small cute Jacket inside the packet. They say that that jacket is mine. I was so surprised that I can not move for some seconds. They buy a new dress for me also. I am so happy to see that. I do not want a dress anymore but how they have think about me while buying  their own. The jacket is so colourful and cute. Mommy is saying that this jacket is very useful for me and I can even wear this in winter. 
Yesterday big-bro put that jacket on me and we went for a walk. Everyone was surprised to see me. Actually I am the only pet dog in this area, so every neighbor is friendly with me. When they see me in this new look they are surprised. I was enjoying this. They said big-bro that this is a good choice for me. As every members are having a new dress then I should have a new one also.  I am also a member of this house so I also need the same thing as the other members. 

These are the new things I want to shear with you. I hope you enjoy this. 

 

( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...