Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas

 ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE))) 


Hello there, welcome to my blog. My name is 'Z' and I am a puppy. Today I will shear a special day.

Ok, let's start today's topic. It is the first weak of January and the atmosphere is in it's great condition. 

People are enjoying and everyone seems so happy. There was an another event a weak ago. It was Christmas. It was the festival of cakes and sweets for me. 25th of December is the day of Christmas, it is the birthday of Christ. This day is the most holy day for Christians. But everyone celebrate this day. In that day everyone starts their day with gifts and cakes. It is a day when everyone become happy person.

It is same in our house too. Grand pa prepare gifts for the children of this house. As I sleep with big-bro I saw all the process how he gave the presents to his loving ones. On the night of 24th December big-bro hanged a long shock just beside his pillow. He also placed a plate of carrot and cookies with a glass of  milk on his study table. He also leave a hand written note beside the foods. I really wanted to eat the cookies and drink the milk. But he stopped me telling that all these foods are for Santa. Santa is the oldest and cutest person of this world. He loves all the children of this world and gives gifts to all of them on 24th December midnight. 

Big-bro and me both were waiting for Santa but we fall asleep at midnight. But at very late night I hared  the sound of opening the door. I was awake as soon as I hared that noise. Then I was so surprised to see that it was grand pa. Grand pa entered the room without creating a single noise and went to the long shock hanging from the bed. He dropped something inside that and then called me with his hand. Then he offered me the cookies and the glass of milk. I ate the cookies but drinking the milk from the glass was not possible for me. So he brought a bowl from outside and let me drink the whole milk. He also ate the carrot then he left the room without any noise. But when he was going out from the room I saw daddy, mommy, aunt and uncle..........all of them were standing outside of the room. All these were so surprising to me and I could not understand a single thing from all these.

Next day I opened my eyes with a loud noise of happiness from outside. I rushed out from the room and found all the children of this house were laughing and dancing with joy and each of them holding their long shock and a gift box in their hands. Big-sis received a jacket beside her shock and a bunch of chocolates in the shock. Big-bro received a set of color pencils and  color paints into his long shocks with a lot of chocolates. Lil-sis  got a lot of hair pins and a long top which is so colorful and beautiful with a lot of chocolates. Lil-bro received a toy car, hand gloves and a lot of chocolates. I also got a gift which was in big-bro's shocks. I got a neck chain with a pendent. My name was written in the pendent. 

I am so happy. Now I get all these happening from yesterday. So, grand pa is the oldest and cutest Santa for us. He came midnight into the rooms of the children of this house and drops the gifts in each of the shocks of them . Then he eat all the foods for Santa and take the notes which are written for Santa and leave the room. It is so nice. 

I am also so happy with other. There was cakes for all of us that day. Big-bro said it was the day of cakes and sweets and chocolates. We all started our day with eating cakes. In the evening big-sis cut a birthday cake to celebrate the birthday of Christ. It was a very happy day. We all celebrate the day and spend it happily. 


( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st BIRTHDAY

   ((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES 😊😊😊. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))   Hello all, I am back agai...