((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello all, I am a sweet puppy and my name is 'Z'. You all know that I live in a big house which is full of people. There are total 10 people live in this house.
Now this is the month of summer. In India summer is a big problem sometimes. This is the time of that problem. For me it is my first summer but I am so exhausted that I don't want this type of summer in next year.
![]() |
| dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com |
It is so much hot in the day time. I never sleep in the ground floor ever before this summer. But now I can't sleep upstairs in day time because of hot. So, I sleep with mommy and daddy in day. Normally I sleep in big-bro's room which is upstairs. But in this hot summer it's impossible.
So, I sleep with them. In daytime big-bro and big-sis have to go school, so I sleep with mommy. In night it's cool than day. So, I can sleep with big-bro in his room in night. Before some days it's not this hot, but now it's not tolerable.
Someday ago I hear that they are talking about cooler or something which can control the temperature of room. They are discussing to fix a cooler in big-bro's room which is mine also. And they are planning to do this just because I am suffering from hot weather.
This incident make me so surprised. Why this is only fir me. Who can anyone care fir a street dog like me????? I know that they love me so much but this is totally unexpected.
![]() |
| dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com |
It's not only me, who is suffering from hot but everyone is suffering. I can see daddy and uncle is sweating every time. I can see big-bro is unable to get a sound sleep in nights. It's already very hot in the kitchen but during this weather it becomes more hot. But mommy and aunt are always busy to make us happy and dealing with the super hot in kitchen. Big-sis and lil-sis are having hair fall problem. Big-sis also have sun allergies in this hot summer. Grand paa is already too old to deal with this weather. This weather is a red signal for his health. But they just ignore all this problems and issues. The only issue is my comfort for them.
This kindness make my eyes full of tears. I know that they are the only one who care the best and love the most me. But this is really unexpected.
I don't know where is my mom, how is she. But I am sure if she get to know my condition then she will be the happiest mom in this world. I am assuring her that I am very happy and no one can make me this happy than this family.
At the very first days I was always thought that this family is good. But now I know that they are not only good but also kind and the sweetest people in this world. They always want me in the best comfortable place. I don't know what will happen in future, will I get a cooler or not. But the care they do for me is the best cooling thing for me. I know they want be to be the "Happiest Puppy" in the world, and I am confirming that I am the "Happiest Puppy" in this world. I will be the best pet for them ever.
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )


No comments:
Post a Comment