((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello all, welcome to my blog after a long time. I am "Z" and you guys can call me a dog, though I am 11 months old.
Today I will shear my first experience about the season "Winter". As you all know that I have a big family and they treat me as the youngest son of this house, I get all the knowledge about everything from my family members. And it does not change this time too. I was very comfortable with the weather before some days. The time was early November. I was totally clueless about the changing of the weather. Actually I did not know anything like weather change and all of this. It was grand pa who told me that the reason of my comfortable living is this particular season. The name of this wonderful season is "Winter".
| dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com |
In the starting of the November the weather started to cool. It became bearable during the noon because before that it was hot sometimes during the noon. After some days it became more pleasant for me. And now it is turning cool day by day. It is cooler in the nights and the very morning. We all sleep under the blanket now a days. And all of my family members are wearing woolens and worm cloths in the mornings and evenings.
Grand pa told me that it will become more cooler in the next month and in the next month. But it will become worm again. I am very happy with this season very much now. But whenever I think that it will become the same as before, I am getting hopeless. Because sometimes it is too hard to bear with the hot summer though I have ac in my room.
| dailylifeofanewborn.blogspot.com |
I think this weather is mood changing too. All the people are in very good mood after the arrival of this season. There are only joy and happiness you can see.
My family is also in a great situation too. Yesterday daddy brought a lot of flower plants. All of those are seasonal flower plants. Big-bro and daddy planted all of those yesterday evening. They planted those into the flower pot and place them on the rooftop. Lil-bro and I were present that time. It was too fun to do plantation. I came to know that big-sis is the in charge to give water to the plants. I am waiting for that because I will follow her to the rooftop when she will go to give the water to the plants. I will play in the roof with her.
Not only that both of daddy and uncle brought some vegetable plants and seeds too to plant. They planted those into the garden too yesterday. I did not go there. They don't allow me into the garden every time. But it was also fun I think.
I am enjoying the weather now and hope you all will enjoy too.
( NEXT EPISODE IS COMING. FOLLOW FOR MORE )
No comments:
Post a Comment