((( TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY, CHECK PREVIOUS EPISODES πππ. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW..... IT'S FREE)))
Hello all. Welcome to my blog, I am "Z' and I m almost 1 year old.
So I am a dog who is living in a big family with so many loving and crazy people. As I said before that I am 1 year old so I am in the stage of new experiences of everything which are happening around me. In this current time I am experiencing with a new season which is called "The Winter". In my previous blog I talked about that. But now it is something more that I had thought.
Grand pa was the person who introduced me with this wonderful season. At first I was so excited about this season as it was so comfortable for me. I think as I can't tolerate hot weather, winter was so perfect for me. But it is last of December and winter is getting more power day by day. It is sometime higher than my thinking. I never thought that this season will act like this. It is so cold in the morning and evening. I really don't want to go outside of the house.
The whole weather become different. The Sun is late in rising which makes the weather more cooler. The day time becomes short and the evening is coming faster that the summer. It is too hard to take bath in this cool weather.But I have no choice when big-bro take me into his arms and give me a bath. Though the water is hot but still it is not that much relaxing as in the summer. I have to go outside in the morning for my personal needs everyday, but it becomes hard in this winter. I want to stay under the quilt and don't want to go outside. Actually it becomes more cool than I thought which is causing some trouble for me.
But I get some things in this winter from my loving family. Daddy give buy me a new quilt for this cool season. Not only that, Aunt also buy me some shirts to wear during this cool days. I am already having a jacket which is so worm and comfortable during these days. But big-sis washed the jacket and packed that into the wardrobe where they keep their dresses. She told me that the jacket is not for daily use and I will be uncomfortable if I wear that everyday. It will cause my skin problem if I wear that every time. So, I think that's why Aunt bought those cotton shirts for me. Those are so soft and I feel comfortable as well as worm. I like to sleep under my quilt wearing one of my soft cotton shirt all day. I feel so relax and cozy with these.
I am enjoying this season so much. But some times it is too cool for me. I like to sit in the sun which I never thought in my past days. I also don't want to sit on the floor for a single moment as it is so cool. I love to sleep into big-sis's lap which is so worm and feels so good. And currently I am in love with a cookie. Daddy bought that and it is so sweet and crunchy. It is not for dogs, it's for human but I love this cookie to eat in the morning. I like sweet foods but mommy does not give me sweets easily. My doctor said that to mommy.But I think this cookie is ok for me to take everyday otherwise she will definitely stop giving me that.
That's it. I am enjoying this winter and I hope all of you will do the same......

No comments:
Post a Comment